May 1, 2010

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee

The weather is being strange, very humid and almost 30 C out. It's crazy. I can't even go tanning outside because;
a. no one wants to see my pasty whiteness (I will try going to a salon soon, but I'm slightly terrified)
b. my legs are very irritated from shaving a few days ago and it looks like I have a rash. Hiding up my legs for now.
c. I got a tattoo, it can't be exposed to the sun (and my parents can't know until I move out, so for another four more months)
d. It's cloudy.


I'm dreaming about these amazing shoes I saw in the store today, I'm fairly sure they are the Mariel shoes by JC. If not, they are pretty much the same thing. I didn't try them on, but I might go back the next time I get the chance to see if they are as amazing on me as they are off.



Here's the real reason for this post


Its one of Camila do Rosario's illustrations, and I'm in love with their work right now. Here's a few more in case you haven't fallen as hard as I have yet.





You can find the rest here from TrendLand

xoxo
Lumi

No comments:

Post a Comment