Jan 22, 2010

JC!!!

You have no idea how excited I was to see these when my mom called me down stairs today!! I did have some issues (I hate paying a fee because of international shipping, but since I did get the shipping here free, I guess its not too bad). The Uniforms (the tan oxfords) looked a bit dingy, the corner of the box looked ruined, and there was some glue stuck on the side of the shoe, as well as some miss colouring. I can deal though, I don't really want to make all the effort to get out of the country to exchange them.






I'm loving the 99s though, so I may have to break them in. A bit disapointed with the look of the leather, I thought is would be a bit different, but again, I'll deal. Both of the shoes fit great, which is good, but the Uniform may need a thinner sock, or be worn with tights until it gets stretched out. I think its a pretty good way to end my last online shoe purchase. I think I'll do all of them in store now. Same for clothes. I think its better so I can check the quality, and the fit.

On another bright note, I think my exam went well, and I only have 2/3 left!

And I'm almost done the write up for my university portfolio, as well as getting the images done! I'm going to try to get them done for sunday, so they will get there before the deadline by about a day or two...depends on how fast they ship stuff.

xoxo hope everything goes well!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there,

    Nice blog! Just came across it...

    Please come and check out my page too!

    I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete