Jan 11, 2010

Ugh. The year so far has been freakishly hectic. I barely have time to check my email, let alone do anything else. Hopefully when exams are done, life should become a bit better. The high school drama has settled down, the workload has been stressed and is almost done, and exams start next week! I'm so not prepared!

These are just some pics one day at school. I couldn't find a decent one with my outfit, but its just a comfy sweater that looks really good (Gap), jeans (XXI), and some cute booties (Aldo). Oh and this amazing necklace http://reneesturme.bigcartel.com/product/octopus-tr%C3%A9sor-necklace

Later in the night I was walking with my friend and her little brother, and just ended up taking some pictures like this because it was night, I hate the flash, and I didn't bring my tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment