Mar 12, 2010

Wedding Dresses

For some strange reason I ended up looking at wedding dresses.
Okay, so it wasn't that strange, I was looking through my junk mail which get all the emails from Gilt (I can't have it shipped to me, and I can't shop online anymore so it goes to the junk folder) and saw Vera Wang and just clicked. Apparently everything they have today is wedding related. It's strange, because I just watched Four Weddings on TLC.
Anyways, here are my top three, no order.




Emanuel Ungaro Drapped Chiffon Gown



Alexander McQueen Crinkle Chiffon Gown



Alexander McQueen Embroidered bodice gown


If I wasn't about to turn 18, still in high school, broke, and single I would have bought one. But that just might be me.

It also reminds me of that one Friends episode. But again, that might just be me.
xoxo
lumi

No comments:

Post a Comment