Mar 2, 2010

Where would you go with a lasso?

My friend gave me a suggested listening of this song by Phoenix, its called Lasso. Its amazing. Ugh if I knew how to put a video up from youtube I would. But I'm too tech challenged to do that.

Going shoe shopping tonight because my friend's boots are destroyed. There's a five inch hole by the toe. I may buy something, we will see.

:) I get to design a tee shirt for photo class. I'm thinking little girl with balloon. I'll post the sketches and final product when its done, or when my computer decides to not freeze with folders being open. Whatever comes first.
I was going to design a t-shirt anyways, but with black marker instead of a print. I'll have both at the end of this. Here's some of my ideas for the shirt:
feathers
balloons
monsters
unicorns
art nouvea style
underwater (octapus)
boats
birds
trees
skull
tapes/radio
robots
limited colour (mainly b/w)
faires
cage



xoxo sorry for the lack of pictures, next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment